We invite you to join the Bhumijaa Xchange, the first of it’s kind for B2B buy and sell for organic/natural & value chain agribusinesses.
Here are some guidelines to get you started on the Xchange.
- Fill list of produce for sale, with quantity, price, source location, mode of bulk delivery, status of certification
- You will need to upload a copy your certificates( for farmers ) or the registered nos.
- Every 15 days you will be required to update your list
- If you require help in uploading you can share on this email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) at an additional cost.
- Traceability of your produce will be accessed by Bhumijaa team but not be visible to others.
- If the feedback about your produce or delivery is negative 3 times you will agree to correct before being re-added.
- The annual fee for this network will be Rs. 1000
- To access our other upcoming features like webinars, mentors etc the fee will be additional Rs. 1000
- The payment will be made by buyer directly to your account or as agreed
- Bhumijaa holds no liability for any non payment or dispute but will suspend membership.
- Likewise buyers will put up list of produce required, location, quality and quantity with any preferred mode of delivery and payment terms (if reqd).
- Only bulk purchases of min 10 kgs/litres or above will be permitted.
Bhumijaa will offer many value added services as we go along.
Please fill this form first. This form is meant to be a nationwide directory of organic agripreneurs and to support organic growers and agripreneurs across India. This data will remain strictly confidential.
You can then register at http://bhumijaa.org/member-registration/ and pay Rs 1000 offline at our following Bank account:
Saahas Initiative for Women by Women
Once you pay Rs 1000 and register on the above link, we’ll call you and approve your membership. And then you can start uploading the data of your produce or your requirements.
Welcome to the Bhumijaa Xchange.