Here are some common herbs that are vouched for by our elders for centuries. It’s time to make them popular again!
- Harde whole : Relieving coughs , helps in improving appetite and helps in digestion.
- Amla : Rich in vitamin C, helps blood purification , nourishes the Brain, supports the heart , increases skin health.
- Terminalia bellerica: Beneficial for hair, throat and eyes.
- Liquorice : Used in curing peptic ulcers.
- Adamant creeper : Prevents the destruction of bones, helps in digestion.
- Nutmeg: Relief from insomnia, improves digestion
- Aloe Vera: Softens and soothe the skin ,reduces sugar level for diabetes, improving circulation and oxidation of the blood.
- Ginger: Relieving digestive problems such as nausea, loss of appetite, motion sickness and pain.
- Pepper: Stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, improves the appetite , helps in improving digestion ,highly effective against cancer.
- Cardamom : Sweeten the breath, works to warm the stomach and helps with heart burn, good for digestive system.
- Dry ginger: Relief from stomach irritation ,cure headaches , help to treat the symptoms of common cold.
- Lady Finger: can alleviate asthma symptoms, promotes good digestive health, Boosts Immune System.
Please share your experiences with using the above herbs. It’s time to make them popular!